Tuesday, August 14, 2012

There is No Try. Unless You're Me

I made the decision a couple of weeks ago to quit real estate. My first and most important task, as I posted here, was to talk to my broker about it.

I haven't followed through. Not that I didn't try. We have training on Thursdays which he facilitates, and I had planned to talk to him after. For the first time, he missed the class. Another agent sat in, one that I like very much, and I spoke with him as a "practice." He was encouraging and had some good advice. So far, so good.

Last Wednesday I again went in to chat with my broker, and he was out of town! In hindsight, I should have set up a meeting with him in advance, but he is nearly ALWAYS in the office. I've been out of town myself since, visiting family, so I try again tomorrow. This is getting ridiculous.

Time to live Yoda's quote, "Do or do not. There is no try."

No comments:

Post a Comment